Full terms and conditions
Promoter: Juice Creative Design Ltd, King Street Buildings, Enderby, Leicestershire LE19 4NT
1. The promotion is open to GB (England, Scotland, Wales) and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families and agents or anyone else professionally connected with the running or marketing of the promotion or the provision of the Prize.
2. Only one entry per person for the duration of the competition. Entries via agents/third parties, using multiple email addresses or Facebook accounts are not permitted. Entries received by any other means (e.g. post) will be rejected.
3. Internet access required.
4. No Purchase Necessary.
5. The promotion is open between 00.01 on 1st December 2016 and 23.59 on 31st December 2016. After this date no further entries will be permitted.
How to enter:
6. To enter share a photo of you using the Juice Christmas facemats on twitter or facebook using #JuiceXmasSelfie
7. There is 1 prize of a case of 6 bottles of prosecco to be won. There is no alternative prize and no cash equivalent.
8. The winner will be the first entry drawn via a random computer process from all valid entries 6th Jan 2017. The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winner.
9. The winner will be notified via the twitter or facebook account they used to enter the promotion by 13th Jan 2017. In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within 30 days of the judging, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner from the remaining valid entries, with the originally selected winner forfeiting their right to the Prize.
10. The winner will be required to confirm Receipt of the notification from the Promoter that they are a winner. The winner will receive the prize within 28 days of this Receipt
11. The winners’ details (full name and county only) will be available for a 6 week period at www.juice.eu.com
12. By entering this promotion the winner consents to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material and may be required to participate in future publicity.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who it reasonably believes has breached any of these terms and conditions.
14. By participating in the promotion, all entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and the entry rules set out in all associated promotional material.
15. The Promoter shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to it in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the competition, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry, and for the purposes outlined in paragraph 9 above.
16. The personal information participants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter may disclose participants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with participants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998. Participants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter in writing enclosing a cheque for £10.
17. The Prize is as stated and is non-transferable.
18. Proof of making an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are delayed or not received for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or temporarily suspend the promotion in the event of any circumstance outside its reasonable control with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
20. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or any affected entries without further notice. The Promoter reserves the right to offer non-cash alternatives equal or greater to any cash prize where the Promoter is unable to administer any prize won by a participant.
21. Any personal information supplied by entrants will only be used for the purposes of this promotion and will not be sold or used in any other manner.
22. Prize winners may be required to participate in future publicity.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
24. This promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute occurring out of or in connection with this promotion.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.